Rumpin, West Java, Indonesia.© Yaman Ibrahim
June 25, 2014
More about this programme:http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p019bctl Iain Stewart leaps into the water at Devil's Pool, swimming at the edge of 100m cliffs that are evidence of a huge volcanic event that carved Africa from Pangaea.
- West Java, Indonesia
- Jumping into Victoria Falls / @BBC
- Miami - City by the Ocean / Devin Graham
- Fisheries Management: It's Better with Predators |...
- @WWF and @Nokia - Ten years of partnership
- Tracing our Timber / @FAOForestry
- The Clean Water Act Protects More Than Water / @NR...
- Rise / @Connect4Climate iChange competition
- ▼ June (8)
- ► 2013 (50)
- ► 2012 (322)