July 31, 2012
July 30, 2012
July 29, 2012
July 26, 2012
July 25, 2012
July 24, 2012
July 23, 2012
July 17, 2012
July 15, 2012
July 13, 2012
July 12, 2012
July 6, 2012
July 2, 2012
July 1, 2012
Time lapse sequences of photographs taken by the crew of expeditions 28 & 29 onboard the International Space Station from August to October, 2011, who to my knowledge shot these pictures at an altitude of around 350 km.
Image Courtesy of the Image Science & Analysis Laboratory, NASA Johnson Space Center, The Gateway to Astronaut Photography of Earth eol.jsc.nasa.gov
Editing: Michael König | koenigm.com
- ► 2013 (50)
- The importance of the Amazon to the world / WWF
- Why we need to transform the EU's Common Fisheries...
- Be the Voice WWF PSA - Climate
- Be the Voice WWF PSA - Forest
- Open Planet Ideas / WWF
- Tag Your Green / EcoMagination
- Al Gore's Our Choice
- Greening the Blue / UN
- This is What Global Warming looks like 2.0 / NRDC
- Man's Greed...
- One Day on Earth project / UN
- Souvenirs / WWF
- Where Energy Comes From / National Grid
- The importance of Water / WWF
- Not Only the Rainforest Dies...
- Rio+20: Turn the Tide for Our Ocean / Pew and ZSL
- Rio+20: The Future We Want
- Energy 101: Wind Power / Energynow.com
- Creative Conservation in a Changing Climate / UTES...
- Preview of "Wild Things" / NRDC
- The Wildlife of Wicken Fen / National Trust
- The Nature Conservancy - Jason Mraz PSA
- Around the World with WWF...
- Earth by Michael König
- ▼ July (24)