WWF's Global Marine Programme is working to increase international attention for the conservation of vast expanses of ocean, and immediately protect the high seas. Around 64% of the oceans - an area covering half the planet - lie beyond the national jurisdiction of any country. Known as the high seas, these international waters are open-access common areas for everyone.
- International Day of Forests 2013 / FAO
- MAN / Steve Cutts
- One Day in Yosemite / @YosemiteNPS
- 10 Civilizations You've Never Heard Of / @alltime1...
- 10 Epic Expeditions That Changed History / @alltim...
- What's Happening in our Forest? / @ACESaspen
- Wood Reduces the Environmental Impact of Buildings...
- 10 Strange Ways To Save The Environment / @alltime...
- Spruce Wants to Live Too
- The importance of the high seas / @WWF
- Cause an Uproar / @NatGeo
- Leopard vs. the World / @NatGeo
- How Sinkholes like Guatemala happen / @OasisHD
- ▼ January (13)
- ► 2012 (322)