When evaluating building materials, it is important to consider their environmental impact across their life cycle. This video highlights how wood products have less embodied energy, are responsible for lower air and water pollution, and have a lighter carbon footprint than other commonly used building materials. Visit reThink Wood's website to learn how wood delivers more and has a lower cost to the environment.
- International Day of Forests 2013 / FAO
- MAN / Steve Cutts
- One Day in Yosemite / @YosemiteNPS
- 10 Civilizations You've Never Heard Of / @alltime1...
- 10 Epic Expeditions That Changed History / @alltim...
- What's Happening in our Forest? / @ACESaspen
- Wood Reduces the Environmental Impact of Buildings...
- 10 Strange Ways To Save The Environment / @alltime...
- Spruce Wants to Live Too
- The importance of the high seas / @WWF
- Cause an Uproar / @NatGeo
- Leopard vs. the World / @NatGeo
- How Sinkholes like Guatemala happen / @OasisHD
- ▼ January (13)
- ► 2012 (322)