Wings of Life presents the unsung heroes of the global food chain. You will witness, as never before, fantastic journeys that are full of wonder, drama and beauty. Theirs is a fragile ecosystem, essential for sustaining life on the planet. Now threatened by mankind, this is a chance to see their world as never before. Visually stunning and emotional, the story is told from the flower's point of view. For the first time ever, you will witness a world hidden from the naked eye—and it will be an experience you will never forget.
- World Water Day, 22 March 2013 / @UN
- Summer 2012 "There Is" / @TravelAlberta
- (remember to breathe) Alberta / @TravelAlberta
- Wings of Life / @DisneyNature
- Loud Voices Together Are Heard / @NRDC
- Plastic Packaging / @NRDC
- Acid Test: The Global Challenge of Ocean Acidifica...
- TRASHED (2012) Environmental documentary with Jere...
- Winter 2012-2013 In Review / @NOAAClimate
- Growing Up in the Tiger Family / @BBCEarth
- WWF Together / @WWF
- LIFE OF PI is helping @WWF save the tigers
- HOME a film by Yann Arthus-Bertrand / @Yann_A_B
- The Ship That Belfast Built / @NatGeo
- Protect Sharks and Manta Rays at CITES / @pewtrust...
- What if wild animals ate fast food / @FMX_Conferen...
- Nepal: Striving For A Healthy Future / @UN
- Introducing the @GlobalSCP Clearinghouse
- PJ'Eco moves to FACEBOOK!
- ▼ March (19)
- ► 2012 (322)